Think you can text pretty fast? Try typing this 160-character sentence: “The razor-toothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Pygocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human.” A 16-year-old Singaporean student, Ang Chuang Yang, did it in 41.52 seconds, using a standard phone keypad. That’s a new world record, beating the previous record of 42.22 seconds set earlier this year. Clearly, having nimble fingers helps, as does lots of practice — but Ang also recommends using a phone with large keys on its dial pad.
All About SMSCustom Search
SMS Details by Carrier
Most Recent Comments
- Justin on Cricket Wireless
- juan on Boost Mobile SMS email how-to
- Anita Perry on Sprint SMS email how-to
- t. collins on Boost Mobile SMS email how-to
- Melinda Hunter on Easier addresses with Teleflip.
About the AuthorThis site is published by Dylan Tweney, a professional writer, editor, and content strategist.